The truth is mothers generally put everyone else’s needs ahead of their own. And Mother’s Day is the best day for us to let her know how much we truly value her.
We did some research to find out what mum actually does want, and the most common responses were:
– peace and quiet (mum just wants everyone to get along and be happy)
– the whole day off (mum doesn’t want to have to do any chores or cooking)
– to know she is loved (all she needs is for you to communicate how much she means to you)
So, we put our heads together to come up with something meaningful for your mum and this is what we came up with a gift we feel ticks all the boxes:
– peace and quiet (On Track Parenting is the ultimate life manual for any mum because it is full of tips to boost mum’s sense of self-worth, tools to create even deeper connections with her loved ones, and strategies to manage conflict quickly and easily)
– 24 Ferrero Rocher chocolates (this means mum has plenty of delicious snacks to last her the whole day
– a beautiful print that mum can put beside her bed and a lovely high-quality card that you can write your special words of appreciation in (mum will know she is loved and be reminded everyday she looks at your print how much you care)
What’s great about this value laden present is (other than the chocolates) you are giving mum gifts that will last a lifetime.
The only thing is you need to act quick because there are only 4 days left for us to get this to you. Now, if you are local, you can pick it up any day this week (or we can deliver it free of charge anywhere between Buderim and Coolum Beach).
And for anyone outside of the Sunshine Coast (as a special bonus) we will even rush it out to you by express post for the price of regular post to ensure you get it with time to spare.
There are no reviews yet.