Growth Mindset for Parents
Online Parenting Course: Growth Mindset for Parents
Are you ready to take your parenting skills to the next level with our Growth Mindset for Parents course? Have you been wondering how to cultivate a growth mindset in your children (and yourself)?
Join our exclusive online parenting course on Growth Mindset for Parents by Psychologist of 20+ years and International Author Brad Everton as he presents a 1-hour seminar on mental tools, tips and strategies.
These are psychological tools Brad has gathered while counselling thousands of people just like you. And the great thing is you can start using the strategies today to introduce a growth mindset into your family home.
Throughout the online parenting course, you’ll discover:
- The Fundamentals of Growth Mindset: Understand what a growth mindset is and how you can use it positively within your family
- Brad’s Bouncing Basketball Analogy: A simple concept to develop a resilient mindset
- The Difference Between Focussed Mindset and Default Mindset: How to become the best person and parent you can be
- Brad’s 5 Foundational Principles for Success: The basis of a positive mental attitude for life
- Above the Line and Below the Line Thinking: Cultivate resilience, grit and solution-focussed thinking for every member of your family
By watching the Growth Mindset for Parents online course, you will gain tools, knowledge and inspiration as a mentor for your children. You’ll be demonstrating growth mindset within yourself and learning new ways to encourage growth, resilience and success in your children too. So, don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to shape your family’s mindset today…